20060718

duh.

When I want to blog, I just forgot about what I'm going to say. Oh well. There's no APEL and POM lecture tmr! SWEEET. But, we have to do our project(Accountings) in the afternoon. Big big sigh.. Xian's rushing out the final draft for POM project and is not helping out in our Accountings! ARHH!!! HELP!!! I hope we can finish it once and for all. THANK YOU XIAN FOR FINISHING UP POM! :D

Got no idea why my eyes are hurting. Arg, they feel puffy and are threatening to pop out.. I deprive SLEEP, it's damn torturous when I lay in bed and can't fall asleep and finally getting so tired and sleepy after much tossing and turning for what seemed like 235368124 hours. Maybe, I think a little too much....

My house nearly burst into flames last night because some silly person in the house forgot to turn off the gasoline after cooking. HOW STUPID?! Thank God my dad was smoking some where far from the kitchen, if not the house would really EXPLODE! I can't believe it, this has happened not once, but TWICE!! I can't imagine myself getting burnt alive. Sigh, tragedy. I hope that person would REMEMBER to turn off the gas after cooking before our poor little home gets BURNT DOWN.

I had a recent communication breakdown w/ my mum. Sometimes, I just don't understand her. I have fairly odd parents. Pardon me for saying that.. My dad who's 68, very old and senile, and my mum, she's a bit too sensitive. She blew her top when my brothers and I didn't came out of our rooms just to greet her. Goodness sake, I didn't even hear the doors creak! FYI, my mother returns home after 12 midnight. I think she cried last night and has been ignoring me for the entire day. I don't get it... I know she's tired. The best she could do was like come in to my room and tell me she's back home rather than to hit, throw or bang anything she touches and worst of all, IGNORE ME. It's kinda upsetting that my parents have kinda.... changed. They are no longer the Mum and Dad we use to have.... Or maybe I'm wrong?? I DON'T KNOW!!!! :'(
I'm so caught up with life..... All confused. And all I could do is to sit, watch and laugh out loud. Ridiculous..
SIGH.. All in all, I'm just glad that I'm surrounded by people who really really cares for me, especially my classmates, band-mates, ex-schoolmates and Olivia in particular. Thanks for being there whenever I needed a hug, or just a listening ear.
Sigh, I really wish to give YOU a BIG BEAR HUG, and all I ask for is one in return.. :(
Alright, I'm getting very emotional now.. Ha.. Take care. LOVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home